Our approach to training
- We deliver our training in a friendly and entertaining manner that makes the experience interesting and enjoyable.
- Training delivered by highly experienced NEBOSH qualified trainers.
- Maximum class size is 6 to ensure all delegates get the support they need.
- Over 10 years experience in delivering IOSH-approved training courses and 6 years experience of delivering SPA safety passport training courses.
- We guarantee to run advertised courses – we will not cancel courses if they are poorly subscribed.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of registration fees, workbooks, certificates / passports, lunches and refreshments.
You can find more details of our 2017 training schedule here. For detail on the remaining available places on upcoming courses, see below.
Courses are hosted in our St Neots office, details of which are at the bottom of the page.
Our upcoming training courses are listed below. To reserve places, either:
- Call 01480 391022
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the contact form here
|IOSH Working Safely||4 Sep 2018||6||2||£175|
|IOSH Managing Safely (Refresher)||11 Sep 2018||6||3||£175|
|IOSH Managing Safely (Refresher)||30 Oct 2018||6||5||£175|
|IOSH Managing Safely (Full)||6-7 & 13-14 Nov 2018||6||6||£700|
|IOSH Working Safely||27 Nov 2018||6||6||£175|
|Food & Drink Full||4-5 Sep 2018||6||2||£350|
|Food & Drink Refresher||19 Sep 2018||6||FULL||£175|
|Food & Drink Refresher||31 Oct 2018||6||5||£175|
|Food & Drink Full||27-28 Nov 2018||6||6||£350|
Terms and Conditions
Our cancellation policy which is as follows:
- 50% of the cost is payable if less than 1 month’s notice is given
- 100% of the cost is payable if less than 1 week’s notice is given
Substitution of delegates does not incur any cancellation fees.
We have had to impose a limit to the number of delegates from one company that can be moved onto the next available course at short notice, to one person. The normal cancellation policy will apply to any others that cannot attend.