Our approach to training
- We deliver our training in a friendly and entertaining manner that makes the experience interesting and enjoyable.
- Training delivered by highly experienced NEBOSH qualified trainers.
- Maximum class size is 8 to ensure all delegates get the support they need.
- Over 20 years’ experience in delivering IOSH-approved training courses and SPA safety passport training courses.
- We guarantee to run advertised courses – we will not cancel courses if they are poorly subscribed.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of registration fees, workbooks, certificates / passports, lunches and refreshments.
For detail on the remaining available places on upcoming courses, see below.
Courses are hosted in our St Neots office, details of which are at the bottom of the page.
Our upcoming training courses are listed below. To reserve places, either:
- Call 01480 391022
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the contact form here
|IOSH Managing Safely (Full)||21-22 & 28-29 Jan 2020||7||5||£700|
|IOSH Working Safely||4 Feb 2020||7||2||£175|
|IOSH Managing Safely (Refresher)||11 Feb 2020||7||4||£175|
|IOSH Managing Safely (Refresher)||22 Apr 2020||7||6||£175|
|IOSH Managing Safely (Full-Intensive)||28-30 Apr 2020||7||6||£525|
|IOSH Working Safely||5 May 2020||7||7||£175|
|IOSH Managing Safely (Refresher)||30 Jun 2020||7||7||£175|
|IOSH Managing Safely (Full)||7-8 & 14-15 Jun 2020||7||7||£700|
|Food & Drink Full||4-5 Feb 2020||7||2||£350|
|Food & Drink Full||5-6 May 2020||7||7||£350|
|Food & Drink Refresher||9 Jun 2020||7||6||£175|
Terms and Conditions
Our cancellation policy which is as follows:
- 50% of the cost is payable if less than 1 month’s notice is given
- 100% of the cost is payable if less than 1 week’s notice is given
Substitution of delegates does not incur any cancellation fees.
We have had to impose a limit to the number of delegates from one company that can be moved onto the next available course at short notice, to one person. The normal cancellation policy will apply to any others that cannot attend.